Tuesday, September 25, 2018

How I Became A Jag!

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to talk about my experience applying to the university and what moved me to become a jag!

When I was a high school senior, USA was one of the first schools I applied to. I was initially interested in having a career in the medical field, and I knew that South had plenty of health care related programs I could choose from. For me the application process was simple, and I really appreciated that I didn't have to do much work except send in my official test scores and transcripts.

I was so excited when I got my acceptance letter in the mail. It's hard to remember every detail, but I was thrilled that one of my top choices had accepted me. It was especially good for me because I qualified to pay in-state tuition, and since I had a pretty good ACT score, I had been awarded a great scholarship that would pay for the majority of my tuition.

Image result for gif celebration


In the end, after visiting the campus and coming to several events the university hosted, I fell in love with South and decided this would be my school for my undergraduate education. I've never regretted my time here at South, and I can't wait to call South my alma mater in 2019!

-Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

The biggest lesson I've learned South: Discovering my passions

  I've learned a lot over the last few years at South. I'll be graduating this fall, and I don't think I would be the same pe...