Monday, January 14, 2019

New Semester, New Classes!




Spring semester just started here at South, and I am so excited to start my second to last semester here at South. Most of my classes are so exciting and I am ready for all the new experiences I'll get during this semester.

I think I am most excited for my Strategic Publication Design class. This class is a major requirement for my strategic communications degree and I'll learn how to use editing programs like Photoshop and Canva to create different graphics and designs. I'm really excited to learn how to use these programs. I consider myself a fairly creative and detailed person, and I enjoy creating these types of things.

I can't wait to see what's in store for me this semester!


Image result for excited gif

-Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

The biggest lesson I've learned South: Discovering my passions

  I've learned a lot over the last few years at South. I'll be graduating this fall, and I don't think I would be the same pe...