Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Spring Time: Enjoying the Outdoors on Campus

It is finally Spring time, and I am so excited that the cold is finally going away and the days are starting to get longer.

South has a really nice campus, and it's so great when the weather lets us enjoy being outside. There are plenty of spaces around campus that anyone can go to enjoy the outdoors. In this week's post I'll share some of my favorite places to enjoy nature and spring.

One of the best spots to go for a walk or just enjoy the outdoors is a trail hidden away near the allied health building on the east side of campus. Across the road from Allied Health is a little pond and trail. The scenery is really nice, and you can occasionally encounter ducks and other animals while over there. Overall, that area is a nice and peaceful place to take your mind off school and other stress.

 There are plenty of other outside areas around campus that are great places to relax and enjoy nature.  Some of my other favorite spots are the areas around the library and humanities building, and there are nice spots around the Mitchell Center and Moulton Tower.

We really do have a nice campus here at South, and it's great when the weather allows us to enjoy the outdoors.

Happy Spring!
Image result for spring gif



-Paola


No comments:

Post a Comment

The biggest lesson I've learned South: Discovering my passions

  I've learned a lot over the last few years at South. I'll be graduating this fall, and I don't think I would be the same pe...