Tuesday, October 9, 2018

How I Enjoy My Time Off

It's not always easy to balance taking care of yourself, school, work and social activities without feeling like you've neglected at least one of those parts. So, whenever I do have a break, like we do this week, I try to make sure I really take advantage and have some well deserved me-time. There are a few things that always make me feel better, and I hope that these tips can help you now or in the future.

At Home Spa Anyone? 
The one thing that I love to do is pamper myself when I've had a rough week or finally have a vacation. I love to just relax and give myself a little at home spa day. I'll paint my nails, shape my eyebrows, and load up on face masks and hair masks that will nourish my skin and hair. I also love to just light some candles and take a nice, long bubble bath.

Image result for relaxed reading gif

Up for a good book?
I also love to read a good book. I will take any opportunity to read a good book that I've been waiting to have enough time to read uninterrupted. Once I get immersed in a book, I don't like having to constantly stop to do other things. That's why I always love it when I get a long weekend to just read.

Image result for reading gif

How can I forget Netflix?
It definitely isn't a long weekend break without some designated Netflix time. I love to watch TV, but when you're so busy with work and school, it's very hard to make time for things like that. That's why I take any break from school as an opportunity to catch up on all the shows I have to watch on Netflix. I currently have a long list of shows that I want to watch and will definitely be catching up on this fall break.

Image result for netflix gif

-Paola 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The biggest lesson I've learned South: Discovering my passions

  I've learned a lot over the last few years at South. I'll be graduating this fall, and I don't think I would be the same pe...