Monday, February 11, 2019

My Top 4 Places to Study and Relax on Campus


 Today I'll be discussing some of my go-to spots on campus to relax or catch up on work in between classes. I rarely get free time when I'm on campus, but on the rare chance I do these are some of my favorite places to go to.
Image result for study gif

1. Communication Building Library

I spend most of my time in the communication building. Nearly all of my classes are in that same building, so I always spend any free time between classes in the small upstairs library. There's couches and computers for people to work and study at.

2. Mitchell College of Business (MCOB)

 

As a marketing minor, I also spend a lot of time at MCOB. There is a library there as well that is really good for students to go study at. I also like to take a break in the seating area around the POD if I have any time in between my classes.

3. Student Center

My second most frequented place on campus is the Student Center. If I have long enough time in between classes I like to head to the student center and grab lunch and catch up on homework or just relax. It can get noisy at times, so when I need to be extra focused I'll head to my next option.

4. Marx Library

I will occasionally go to the Marx library to do homework or work on a project. There is a new group room on the first floor that is great place for students do their work. I also like to grab a table in the other floors.


-Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

The biggest lesson I've learned South: Discovering my passions

  I've learned a lot over the last few years at South. I'll be graduating this fall, and I don't think I would be the same pe...